Saturday, April 25, 2009

and the winner is.....

drum roll if you please........



My Mom :)

(it was a random draw I swear and the odds that it would be a family member were quite high considering they were 90% of the comments left). But...Karla, I saved a piece for you at the house, come to the show tomorrow! Cindy, I'll bring you a piece tomorrow. Mom and ryan, you'll get to enjoy the cake after our sunday dinner. Jana, come home please, we miss you. Sorry for anyone that's to far for a cake :) maybe you can attempt at a giveaway in the future where the gift can be mailed!!!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for bringing my piece over. As Lizzie would say, "It was deeeeeeeeeee-licious!" Thanks for sharing! ~ Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making these tonight for our family Memorial Day party!!! So excited! I am going to try and use strawberries and make one larger cheesecake in my springform pan. I was curious, do you have to strain out all of the strawberry chunks or does it not wind up chunky? I'm guessing I'll see why you strain it when I'm at that step, but just curious!
    Jayme Silvestri

    ReplyDelete