Monday, November 23, 2009

I will improve..


I just ordered my new computer!! (Martin did actually, but I helped) so I will be back to blogging in no time! Also, my sewing machine comes this next week, so I'll have things to blog about! Also, my Mom's camera came, so once my little memory card comes in the mail, I'll be taking pictures in no time!!!


I can't wait for the holidays, and to tell you the truth, they're already here! Tomorrow night I'm making the cheesecakes for my Wednesday thanksgiving bash with Martin's family, and then my family, and before you know it, Christmas will be here.


Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I definitely did :)

{Thermal Love}

{Just making sure everyone knows that I am madly in love. Especially you Martin. }


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment