Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A recent jumble of artwork

We had an art show at the boys house this past weekend, and I got the chance to show some of my work. Unfortunately I haven't been working on much in the last year (since the last art show) so I decided to start a new project. My sister got me into the dandelion liking, and I've seen a few that I've liked at places like bed bath and beyond or ikea, I think Jana found one she liked at anthropologie; so I wanted to do a painting. I started with the big blue one and decided I would use some of my sketches to paint a few more and then do an oversize collage of a dandelion I guess.
The art show was fabulous, we have a lot of artistic and creative friends.


dandelion collage at kristinannbeck.blogspot.com



Hopefully I'll get some better pictures of the individual pictures soon :)


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful!! I love those kinds of designs!

    P.S. I would glady take you in as my daughter. You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete