Thursday, August 12, 2010

my early sketches...


As stated in the last post, I have wished at several points to be some kind of stylist or creator of something fashionable. I think because I have a passion for art it makes it easier, because I like to sketch things up real quick. Well here's proof; proof that yes, I didn't make that up to make myself sound more interesting, and proof that I have had intentions of pursuing that goal. I don't think I have the creative chops to be a designer, but I would love to be able to sew my own clothes; I have always wanted to learn. I know how to sew on a button and fix a seam and even hem, but that's about it, and I don't know how to do those things well, I just make do. Does anyone know a good place to take classes? I have heard Joann’s has classes. But I don't know. I would like to learn. My lovely sister-in-law Heidi, and I bought material and patterns to make ourselves dresses last year, maybe even the year before that, but it just never happened. But Heidi, I promise, it's gonna happen :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The first picture was a shot of my room, well the floor of my room. I have those sketchbooks all over the place. I buy one, have so much drive to do something with it, and 10 pages in it stops being used and gets put on a shelf, and then the cycle starts all over.

The little cartoon girls are cute, I know :) I was so proud.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment