Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's Mickey!!

I love cupcakes!! These adorable little things were made yesterday for a friend's daughter's birthday! The party was mickey mouse themed and oh so adorable. Tiffany you did a fabulous job, and happy birthday ashlyn!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The frosting is my vanilla buttercream. The disney guys on top were cut outs given to me by the party hostess, and I glued them to popsicle sticks (bought at michaels) that I had cut about an inch of length off.

p.s. How do you like the photography??? I have been getting a little better with the new camera, but I don't know if I really know enough about it. But don't these pictures just look too wonderful??!!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. what kind of camera do you have? i'm starting to save to finally get myself a really good camera, so i'm asking opinions and gathering feedback.

    p.s. your pics look wonderful! (so do your cupcakes!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES the pics are great! YES the cupcakes we yummy! and YES you are awesome! I actually gave your name out to several people tonight...I did tell them you were leaving on a trip...but hey getting the word out! xoxo THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete