Monday, March 15, 2010

holidays holidays :)

I have a few st. patricks day ideas.. some are mine, some are not, whatever :)




The adorable "green velvet" cupcakes and cake bites are from the wonderful bakerella.com! Go to her site, check out the recipe. I have posted red velvet before, so you could use that recipe and just change the red food coloring to green and add some green sprinkles!
Also there are a few tricks for making a quick and easy red velvet or green velvet :)
You can use a cake mix and just make a few modifications! Here's one example (I've done it, and it works great!!
1 box white cake mix (2-layer size)
1 box (4-serving size) instant vanilla pudding mix
4 large eggs
1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 ounces red food coloring or GREEN!!
Bake using the regular box directions! My cream cheese recipe can be found if you go to my red velvet link.


These are my favorite sugar cookies!!! I made these cuties up last st. patricks day, check out the recipe if you haven't already!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Kristin,
    I tried your sugar cookie recipe yesterday and loved it! My family enjoyed them too. Thanks for another yummy recipe!

    Love, Debbie

    ReplyDelete