Thursday, March 11, 2010

lets get organized...

This is my desk. Actually it's my mom's (thanks for sharing mom). As you can see, it needs some work. I have to incorporate my day to day desk use, with my art/crafting space, personal vanity, sewing area, and junk space, I think I can do it :) Martin and I actually just put together an amazing shelving unit that should help out a whole bunch. The finished project will be done soon!!



This is our walk in closet! Isn't it amazing!! I thought for sure my first married apartment or house would be just a tiny little space and that I would have to get rid of so much, but I don't have to!! My awesome dad came over yesterday and put up additional shelving so now we really can use all the space. It's wonderful. Now I just need to get everything organized and pretty; I'll have it done and up here soon!
p.s. I have notice that most closets have a shelf at about eye level, just about the clothes rod, but that's it. Luckily I have a very handyman father who always added the extra shelves for us, but it makes a huge difference. So if you have tried stacking and what not and can't seem to get any use out of all your closet space, try another shelf!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment