Sunday, October 18, 2009

Halloween thoughts!

It's nearing a holiday, and I want to make sure I give you the best ideas that I've come across with enough time to follow through. And hopefully with me posting these ideas, I'll also be motivated to do some myself!
Amy Atlas is one of my favorite party planning, dessert table, wedding layout designers, I've ever seen. She has done same amazing things, and people seem to be using her ideas all over the place! She's most famous for her dessert tables that she sets up. The design of the table and decorations are all her, and also the recipes and dessert ideas are original as well. Unfortunately, I don't have many of her recipes, or how-tos, but the pictures can give you a good enough idea, she has a website, and a blog, that I hope you take a look at. Here's halloween at it's best!






I'll search out some of the recipes and ideas, and post them later! I hope you're having a very happy weekend, because I sure am!!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment