Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kara's Cupcakes

My boyfriend and I just took a short day trip out to San Francisco, and went to Kara's Cupcakes! Which, by the way, I have been dying to try. I went to Sprinkles (a well known specialty cupcake shop) in Palo Alto a few months ago, and to be honest, I was disappointed. Their basic white cake was no good at all, and they put more frosting on than there was cake, and the edible toppings were horrible. Anyways, for all they hype they were getting, it just did not impress me. I was recently looking through Martha Stewart's website and she recommends Kara's!! And after looking at the actual website of Kara's, I saw they have multiple locations around the bay area. They use all organic and natural ingredients, and really are fabulous.




http://www.karascupcakes.com/

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristin this is emily. Your blog looks so delicious! Everything you have made looks so yummy! It is fun blogging and checkin in on everyone. You should start a food business if you havn't yet.

    ReplyDelete