Friday, October 29, 2010

pumpkin time :)






I don't actually love the holiday Halloween (I know, I'm just no fun). But I love everything that has to do with pumpkins! So the other night I agreed to go to our local Haunted House, only if afterwards, we could go get pumpkins to carve. The Haunted House, not my favorite (as Jen would say), but they had some fun games and delicious carmel apples, AND Martin won that silly little eye patch that he wore throughout the rest of our Halloween activities. I think he's cute :)
Oh, and I hope you notice all the bunny ear action going on. Yes, that's Jennifer, and it pains her to take a picture without giving bunny ears :)

For cute pumpkin ideas, check out this post from last year. I have a bad habit of collecting pictures from all over; but luckily for you, I have all these great ideas in one spot.
This one is my fav..


I hope you're enjoying all the Halloweeny happenings this week.
I may have a few more ideas up tomorrow :)


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. i love that ferf is giving the pumpkins bunny ears... haha

    ReplyDelete