Friday, December 4, 2009

Come visit me!!

I'm selling paintings like these (down below) on Saturday!!!!
(I may be taking only orders, not having them available to buy that day, but I'll have a few samples, and I can have them done as soon as you would want them.)
The Christmas Boutique will be located at...
Dina Star Dancers
15000 Farnsworth
San Leandro 94579






Heidi will be selling Premier Jewelry, and Ashley will be selling products from Arbonne, and I think there will be plenty of other tables set up as well. I don't know much about it to be honest. Heidi invited me to share her little booth, and I said "heck yes I will!"

So come visit us!! I believe the boutique is open from 10-5pm, on Saturday December 5th.

p.s. I'm having a wisdom tooth taken out today, wish me luck :(



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment