Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Welcome Baby Maximus

newborn baby maximus



Maximus Jacob Beck
8 lbs. 14 ounces
20 inches
January 31st, 2010


Because I love Heidi dearly, she let me be in the room with her while she delivered and it was the most amazing experience! Words can not explain the joy of seeing a newborn baby, especially when it is a close family member. I absolutely love Todd, Heidi, Elizabeth and now their new addition to the family, Maximus. They will always have a place in my heart.
{I will have more pictures and more info later!!}

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. i love him so much already!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo of my first Grandson! He's such a "Lovebug"! Thank you for being such a loving and important person in my daughter's life.
    Love, Debbie

    ReplyDelete