Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My recipe index


I have been looking at other cooking blogs and have been provided with a few wonderful ideas! On the left of my blog I will have an clickable icon that will take you to my recipe index, where I will have my recipes sorted by subject and then listed alphabetically. So I will not have my list of labels on the left side anymore (since it makes it much more difficult to sort through). I hope this will be helpful!! I love creating new things and perfecting old things, and then sharing them with all of you. Thanks for reading :)

love, kristin ann


{I will work on it a lot in the next day or so, hopefully I will have it up and running in no time.}

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. yay! great idea. definately helpful!
    oh...p.s.loved meeting your love the other day <3

    ReplyDelete