Saturday, May 23, 2009

have you seen...Wicked!!??


If you have not, you definitely need to!! I'm not sure how long the company will be staying in San Francisco, but it is one of the best shows I've ever seen!! They have two prices for tickets, so obviously try for the cheap, but they sell out fast, so even if you have to pay the full price, just do it!! I was lucky enough to go for my birthday, and we had really good seats (thanks to the love of my life who surprised me with the tickets). Check out the schedule and go soon!!!
http://www.shnsf.com/shows/wicked


We also went to one of my all time favorite restaurants, Scomas. It's right around the fisherman's wharf area, kind of hidden off the back of a pier. My whole family loves it, and even with the prices being a little high, still worth it to go once and a while, for special occasions and what not.

Try the lobster bisque!!


We also spent a little time at the Conservatory of Flowers in Golden Gate Park in SF. It boggled my mind that I have never bothered to go. Orchids are my favorite flower and they are the most abundant! A lot of exotic plants and flowers you really can not see anywhere else! It's only a few dollars and worth the trip, especially with all that's available around Golden Gate Park.



Just down the street from the Conservatory of Flowers is Stow lake, where you can rent paddle boats, bikes, and lots of other fun things!! It was a lot of fun, and really beautiful.



I had a wonderful birthday, thanks to all those who sent birthday wishes, family, and my amazing boyfriend who planned the whole day for us.






Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment