Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

So I went through my lot of pictures and pulled out the best of the best for valentine's day!! I know it's a little late, it would've been better if posted a few days ago, but I've had a busy weekend!! Martin and I went to a wedding yesterday, we actually had a few acquaintances get married yesterday (and it was Martin's parents anniversary, so happy anniversary Mary and Patrick).













So from wreaths, to heart mobiles, and personalized fortune cookies, or dinner party idea's.. oh how I love holidays.
Tomorrow we're celebrating valentine's (due to a busy and already ocupied sunday) so I have a little more time to go through ideas.
I hope everyone is having a fabulous Valentine's day!!
{Some of the wreath and craft ideas came from http://kari-youcanmakeit.blogspot.com }

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment